..

..

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Opening the Book..

Of course,  I'm only beginning with this blog but, I am amazed at all the help that is out there.  What a wonderful community of special people all helping each other.  Isn't that how it is supposed to be?  I think a lot of people forgot that in life.

We have all heard the stories about the ways of the past.  Take pioneers.  They all helped each other survive, build homes, and barns, feed each other if one was in need.  That's the spirit of America!

So...what's happening here?  Some exciting things (well, exciting plans). For one, Turning the barn into an antiques and home decor Super Barn!.  I think it will be beautiful once I get it clean and closed in.  I long to have it done by spring so I can have fresh herbs ready to purchase and plant in that special garden that someone is growing.  The smell alone will be heavenly.  Of course some perennials,  some clay pots, and anything else I can think of.

Oh for next Christmas!  Selling cut trees until we can get our trees planted and grown for sale.  Decorating the farm and the barn in anticipation for the season.

You get the point.  I am starting to dream again and that's progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment