..

..

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just Let It Be..

Why....WHY?  do I dream of a house of my own??  Can't I just let it be?

 I remember being about 8 or 9 years old standing in the front yard on a summer day.  I stopped in my tracks and began to stare ( I stare a lot).  I remember clasping my hands together and began to think in a daze: "When I grow up I want a white house with a bay window in the front and a front porch that goes around to the side.. and a peaked roof with that scrolly trim stuff....something with character"  I kid you Not...I actually thought the whole thing and the "with character" part.  WHAT...how could I even know such a word.  Weird! Just really weird.

Maybe that's why I can't just let it be.  Then again, I like to torcher myself, that might be it too. Yeah, that's probably it.



No comments:

Post a Comment